1. Cook pasta 1 1/2 to 2 minutes less than the package directions in order to prepare the pasta al dente.
2. While the pasta is cooking, dice the bacon into small strips.
3. Test the pasta by biting into a piece. If there is a small amount of white in the middle of the noodle and the pasta is slightly firm, it is cooked al dente.
4. When the pasta is cooked, strain the pasta and set it aside. Do not rinse the pasta.
5. In the same pan you cooked the pasta, add the chopped bacon and sauté until cooked but not crispy. About 3 minutes on medium heat.
6. When the bacon is cooked, removethe pan from the heat, and add hte cooked pasta. Mix the pata nad the bacon very well.
7. Next, crack the eggs into the pasta and turn vigorously and quickly to combine all the ingredients well. Mix for two to three minutes.
Note, it is important to remove the pan from the heat so that the pan is not too hot, this will call the egg to cook and scramble instead of creating a creamy sauce.
8. Serve immediately with freshly ground black pepper.