1. Put about a teaspoon of olive oil in a baking dish and rub it around to coat the dish.
2. Cut the zucchini half lengthwise.
3. Using a spoon ( a teaspoon, tablespoon, or a grapefruit spoon, all work well), Hallow out the insides of the zucchini to create a "boat." Keep the zucchini pulp.
4. Arrange the zucchini in the baking dish with the open side up.
6. Heat one to two tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan and cook the onion until soft but not browned.
7. Add the garlic and cook for about a minute.
8. Add the meat and cook it until it is browned. While the meat is cooking, use a spatula to break up the meat, so there are no large pieces.
9. Add the zucchini pulp, tomato paste, and wine and cook for five to 10 minutes until well combined. You can skip the wine if you like; it just adds another layer of flavor.
11. Turn off the heat and add the parsley bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
12. Add sea salt or Celtic salt and fresh ground pepper to taste. Mix well.
13. Spoon the mixture into the zucchini.
15. Bake at 400 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes or until browned.